Things to Avoid:
- One-word comments like “Cool!” or “Thanks!” While we appreciate the congrats, I’d love to hear more about what exactly you love, and (even more importantly) why.
- Shameless self-promotion. Comments that contain links to your site within the body or otherwise encourage folks to visit your blog without being related to the post at hand are a no-no.
- Digressions. Please keep your comments on topic.
- Personal comments about me. If you know me personally and want to discuss something of a more personal nature, email me or pm me in Facebook. I’d love to hear from you but such comments are inappropriate for the blog.
- Inflammatory or offensive comments. Please be respectful to other commenters and me in your comments and word choice.
I will also delete comments that are difficult to understand due to serious grammatical and spelling errors.
I hope you’ll appreciate and stand by these guidelines. My goal is to make Little Bits Art Studio a place for both information and feedback. What you say matters.